One of my favorite hobbies (not sure if favorites, but I lose a lot of time on it) is going to answer anonymously existential questions that other bloggers make. Questions like “where I can see this episode” “in which episode happened this thing?” “I can’t find this photo in which ..” and then come back to that blog to see if they thank me.
Sometimes I English very well but sometimes no
WEEEEE, A GAME. I was tagged by profilergirl22
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new ones and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve been tagged
TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your 10 favorite blogs and tell them they’re it.
I was tagged by the-walls-of-my-cell-are-padded
"89 degrees, 15 minutes and 50.8 seconds.
That’s the current position of Polaris.
The Northern Star.
Viewed from another planet, it’s just one among many.
But on Earth, it’s uniquely important.
Fixed in place, an anchor.
No matter where you are in the northern hemisphere,
if you face Polaris, you face north.
You know where you are.
But there are other ways to get lost.
In the choices we make. In events that overwhelm us.
Even within our own minds.
What can be an anchor then? What beacon can we turn to…
…to guide us from darkness to light?
What if it’s other people?
The lives that touch our own, in ways big and small?
Because unlike Polaris…
the light that they bring… will never fade."
— Touch 01x06
I was tagged by Commandocats
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 people
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them
I think that I never wrote something similar, but since there are many new people around here I think there are some things you should know about me and this blog.
TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it! :)
- I am horrible answering this.
- It is possible that it repeats something that I said earlier.
- I think that nobody or very few are interested in knowing something about me.
- When I am sad I think about how to change the theme of my blog.
- I have never dyed my hair.
- As Prentiss, I bite my nails (at least I have something in common with her ha)
- My cat is completely black.
- All the days i think i’ll eat healthy, but I end up eating candy instead of fruit. The chocolate wins.
- Often I’m sad and tired , then magically someone writes to me a nice message.
- Receive this message made me feel better, because it makes me feel less ignored.
Thanks Narriel :D